About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Another Video Tutorial!!

Hey everyone!  I have another video tutorial for you.  I'm having fun making these.  Its like I get to actually talk to you.  Its also so much easier for me to just show you how to do something than taking a bunch of screen shots and trying to get all the images uploaded.

Kathy from Magnolia Designs blog stopped by and was checking out my How to "Export" Silhouette Studio Files to SVG files tutorial and asked how to do this using Illustrator instead of Inkscape.  I'm not all that familiar with Illustrator, but I do know how to get svg files from an image file, so I thought I would just do a little video.  For those of you who don't already have Illustrator, don't go out and get it.  Illustrator is really expensive to buy and Inkscape is free and does just as good a job as Illustrator in my opinion.  I'm lucky that I happen to have Illustrator from when I was designing.

Well, without further ado, her is my second video tutorial:



If you have any questions, you can always contact me using the contact form to the right, or by leaving a comment.  If you leave a comment, though, I'll need your email address if you don't have a google/blogger profile with an email address attached to it.

That's it for today.  I'm cleaning up some pictures of a couple cards that I'll show you tomorrow, so pop back over to check that out.

Talk to you later...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...