About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Friday, May 19, 2006

What a Glorious Day!!!!

It's a long weekend here in Canada & I took a vacation day just so I would have an extra long weekend. I'm having a great day. The weather has been fantastic here the last few days. I think we pretty much skipped right over spring and went right into summer. It was 30 degrees the other day (a little too hot for me) and its been around 25 degrees the last two days which is really nice. I slept late this morning, so it was already nice and sunny when I got up. I went out into the back yard to have my coffee and took these pictures of our lilac bush and our ornamental cherry tree. The fragrance from the blossoms is heavenly. Too bad the blooms only last about 1 week (for the cherry tree) and about 10 - 14 days for the lilacs.






I haven't had much time to do any layouts this week or designing anything. I'm trying to keep my computer time each night down to under 1/2 an hour and spend more time with my husband and keeping up with some housework. I think he was getting lonely. But he is napping right now, so its fair game. I am going to start another kit this weekend. I plan on having at least two new kits completed this weekend - and I'm going to force myself to use PS7. So hopefully I will have two new previews ready for you next weekend. So many times I've tried to sit down to blog during the week, but I'm so tired from work, my mind is mush and I just can't think of anything to say. So I'll leave to a weekend thing.

Well that's it for today. Have a great weekend!! And to all the fellow Canadians - have a extra great LONG weekend!!!

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...