About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Awsome News!

I am so excited about this!  I've been accepted onto the design team for A Day for Daisies. I stumbled upon this site and just loved the images Tammy Thompson created for her digital stamps.  I took a chance and sent in my submission for her DT call and was accepted.  I'm totally blown away.  This is my first time serving on a DT and I'm soooo looking foward to being a part of the A Day for Daisies team.  Its going to be really fun.  There is a challenge running right now so why don't you all head over there and join in.  It'll be fun!  Here's the link:  A Day for Daisies Challenges.  There is also a group on Crafters Digital Art Centre (CDAC) that will be a great place to hang out and Tammy will be posting freebies every now and then.  Here's a link to the group:  A Day for Daisies CDAC Group.

Things have been little hectic on the home front, but I just wanted to put up a quick note to share my fabulous news and I'll be back later to post more.

Talk to you later...

Cat

5 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Congrats to you!!! How very exciting :)
Maria

Lisa said...

Hi Cat, Congratulations! I'm Lisa (from Land of EnCRAFTment) and I will be on the team also. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm looking so forward to working with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa I'm Jane and am also on the team looking forward to working with you
Luv Jane xxx

Patricia said...

Congratulations, Cat! I hope you have lots of fun with this assignment!

Trina said...

Congrats! And thanks for the kind words about my cards... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...