In accepting this award I agree to
1. Thank the person who bestowed the award on me and link back to them; (check)
2. Share 8 things about yourself;
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you recently discovered;
4. Notify those 8 bloggers and let them know about their award.
So, 8 things about myself. Well, this was hard one because I don't think I'm really all that interesting, but here they are:
1. My favourite colour is Royal Blue. It's just such a rich and regal colour.
2. My favourite flowers are Gerbera Daisies because they're pretty and fun.
3. My best friend since I was about 16 years old is Janet.
4. I love ice fishing - I even have my own ice auger. :)
5. I wanted to teach music before I decided to become and engineer.
6. I had drawings on display in the Winnipeg Art Gallery when I was 12.
7. I'm the oldest of 3 - one sister and one brother.
8. I'm named after a little girl that died from tuberculosis. She had red hair and freckles and my dad told my mom that is what their daughter was going to look like - and I did. This was before I was even born.
Now for my pay-it-forward awards. I have only met one of these ladies in person: Gail. She's a sweetheart. She's one of the founders and a member of the Stampin' Canada on line community where I hang out most of the time. Donna is another member of Stampin' Canada, but I have not had the pleasure of meeting her in person yet. Ruth is another lady from Calgary that I met on line through the Splitcoast Stampers blogger group the Paper Palls. We haven't met in person, but I like to check out her blog - she has some cool projects. All the other ladies on my pay-it-forward list are new friends I've "met" on line through my new adventure on the I Brake For Digis design team. Here's the list:
1. Gail: http://jackpineridge.blogspot.com/
2. Donna: http://yellowdoggreetings.blogspot.com/
3. Ruth: http://stampoffeh.blogspot.com/
4. Nancy: http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/
7. Danielle: http://missdaniellerenee.blogspot.com/
Again, thank you Lisa. I'm off to let everyone know I've awarded them the Stylish Blogger Award.
Have a great night everyone!
Talk to you later...