About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sugar Bead Disaster...

I'm really po'd at myself.  I've had that jar of sugar beads for at least 6 or 7 months.  I take it out yesterday to work with and don't put it back where I got it from, so what happens?  I was getting something off the shelf where I put it and knocked it down on the floor - from the top shelf - about 5 feet.  The jar broke and I had sugar beads all over the place.  So there I was at 1 o'clock in the morning vacuuming!  I lost about 1/2 the jar.  Not that they're that expensive and I can't replace them.  Not that I use them all the time.  I just need to learn to put things away in their proper place when I'm done and quit being so damn lazy.  Oh well, at least I got into the corners and around the mouldings with the vacuum - its been a while - and got the dust bunnies that I've been ignoring. My, how they grow....

Talk to you later...

Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Cat. So sorry that happened. My room was being carried away by the dust bunnies before I finally cleaned it this week. heehee Atleast the floor is squeeky clean now!

Patricia Chance said...

I am trying to find the sugar beads. Do you have an address / website? Thanx.
Miss Scrappy & Friends

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...