About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Not exactly a paper craft...

But I had a little bit of time to kill today so I decided to give myself a manicure.  I usually have my nails cut short, but since I haven't been doing to much because of my back/hip problems, my nails have grown quite a bit in the last month.  I wanted something a little funky and out of the box for what I usually do (plain colours usually in the pink/red range or a french manicure).  This is what I came up with:


I bought some Wet&Wild nail polish the other day when I was at Walmart just because its so cheap.  I thought that if I didn't like the way it looked, at least I didn't waste a bunch on money on nail polish I would never wear again.  I like the way this turned out.  Now, I'm wondering if there are nail stencils out there.  I just may let my nails grow a bit.  But they're such a pain to type with... :)

Well, that's as far as I got for creativity for now.  I've been sketching out a new project that I want to get into. I have some photos of projects I completed before my back issues that I want to edit and post later (hopefully tomorrow or Wed).

That's all for now.  Talk to you later...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...