About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Getting better...

I finally had a relatively pain-free day today.  I was even able to take the dog for a short walk around the block this afternoon.  Poor thing has been having to wait until hubby got home from work to go for her walk.  Its been very draining fighting the pain and using my arms and legs to do everything.  My arms & shoulders especially are so tired.  I've been going to the chiropractor and massage and that has helped tremendously.  Without that, I don't think I would have been able to walk at all these last couple weeks.  I'm looking forward to when I'll be able to sit for more than a few minutes at a time and get back in my craft room.  But, for now I'm just glad to rest and get better.

I'll be back soon...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...