About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ack!!! My blog is still messed up...

And I can't seem to fix it.  There must be something wrong with blogger or they changed something because everytime I try to edit the HTML I get a stupid error.  I may have to go back to one of their templates until I can get it sorted out.  Bummer.

1 comment:

The Scrappy Cottage said...

I hate when that happens. I hope you get it fixed soon....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...