About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Blog Candy - 50 Followers Celebration

I just got back from shopping.  I told my hubby that I may reconsider what I'm giving away the next time I decide to have blog candy.  I had to buy two of everything!  I couldn't buy something and just give it away.  I had to have one for me too. :)  So, I took a couple pictures of the goodies I'm giving to Lisa.  Its all new stuff, except for the ribbon & the paper.  I've had these in my stash for a while.  There are some 6x6 papers, and one sheet of each design from the October Afternoon Seaside 8x8 paper pack.  Here's the pictures:



I've sent Lisa a message letting her know she's the winner.  If I don't hear from her by Saturday, I'll pick another random follower, and so on until I get some one to claim the prize. :)

I'll be back in a bit with another post, so talk to you later...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...