About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog Candy Claimed ! Yay!

I heard back from Laura and the blog candy is now on route - I can't really say whisking its way because we're talking about the postal service here!  I'm glad it was claimed and I hope you enjoy it Laura.  And let's see what you do with it, ok?  Well, I'll be back tomorrow with a new project (or two).  I've been working on something and my other life got in the way of getting it done.  You know that unfortunate part of our lives that involve laundry, dishes, cooking...  that kind of stuff.

Talk to you tomorrow. :)

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...