About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

IBFD - Brakefast Challenge card

Hi again!  My second post of the day. :)  I can't believe I have so much to say lately.  Well, I want to share a little card I made for the Brakefast Club challenge this week.  The theme is SPRING - and its about time it got here.  Its been a lovely couple days here in Calgary and I sure hope it stays that way now.  I used the Bunnies & Watering Can image available at the IBFD shop for this card.  I hope you all like it. :)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bunnies & Watering Can (I Brake For Digis), alpha stamp (Dollar Store)
Papers:  digital patterned paper (Sweet Springtime collection - Summertime Designs), Bazzil, red shimmer cardstock (Recollections), Wausau Exact Index 110#, matte finish brochure paper (Staples)
Embellishments & Tools:  Ribbon (dollar store), brad (Recollections), buttons (unknown), pencil crayons (Crayola, Roseart), oms, pink craft ink (Studio G), bakers twine (Canadian Tire)

If you haven't yet, you should get in on this week's challenge before it ends tomorrow.  A new challenge will be posted at the Brakefast Club on Sunday.  And, of course, you can get the image I used and so many more at the I Brake For Digis shop.

Thats it for cards for today.  Talk to later...

Cat

2 comments:

Heather Perreaux said...

Adorable card!

Allison Rankin said...

Such a sweet image with the bunnies...love the way you added your sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...