About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Out of Commission...

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm not dead, but I feel like it.  I put my back out on Sunday and haven't been able to walk for a couple days.  I've only been able to sit up for about 5 minutes at a time with the aid of some groovy pain killers :).  I have a few projects I want to post, so hopefully, I'll be able to do that early next week.

Take care & talk to you later...

Cat

2 comments:

celia said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Cat! Get well soon! x

Lynn's Place said...

Hope it heals quickly...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...