About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Echanted...

That's the theme of this week's challenge over at the Drunken Stampers blog.


It was a hard choice this week as to which stamp to use.  I have (had) so many stamps that I could use that fit this theme in both digital and rubber/clear.  I decided to pull out a stamp I haven't used yet from my stash. This poor stamp has been sitting in a box in its wrapper for almost 2 years without being used.  So, I thought it was high time, and a very appropriate theme to use it on.  Its a La Blanche stamp and I really love the detail. I only have a couple La Blanche stamps and the detail on these stamps is amazing. One thing I find neat about these stamps is that they are made from silicone.  Most people associate silicone stamps with the cheap and poor quality clear stamps.  But, believe me, these are nice quality and the images are beautiful.

So anyway, here's a look at my card for this week:



Well, my stint as the guest designer is now over.  Its been a lot of fun playing along with you all and seeing all the talent each week.  I hope you had as much fun with the challenges as I did and pushed yourself. I'm sure I'll be popping by every now and then to say hey and to check out all the amazing projects you all post there.

Take care and we'll see you again...

Cat

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love your card for this challenge cat!! Thanks for being our guest designer for the month of June! It's been a blast having you on board with the Drunken Stampers!!

Jen M said...

What a great card for this challenge! I think we all have those unused stamps sitting in our rooms... Thanks for being our guest designer!
Jen

Jessi Fogan said...

I must say it's a bit of a relief to know that I'm not the only one who takes a while to use some of my stuff :) I love the layout you used here, and the detail on that stamp is incredible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...