About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Hi again!  I'm back for another challenge at the Drunken Stampers challenge blog.  This week's theme is Monty Python & the Holy Grail (or rabbits).


I remember as a teenager I saw the Monty Python movie "The Meaning of Life".  I thought it was hilarious.  I did see The Holy Grail, but I'm somewhat embarrassed to say, I don't really remember it.  I was a bit of wild child in my mid teen years (well really, right up to my 40's) and may have been extremely inebriated when I saw it.  For some reason, I really never did get into the Monty Python show though.  Everyone else thought it was the funniest thing on tv.  So given my lack of knowledge about all things Monty Python, I decided to go with the rabbit theme.  More specifically, cute little bunnies. :)  Although, doing the kind of steampunk, head chopped off and full of a bunch of weird stuff, theme on a card would probably be fun.   Maybe next time I'll jump out of my comfort zone and do something wild and crazy.  For now, I have a card using some cute little bunnies by from House Mouse. They are so cute.  Here's the card:


I left it kind of generic so it could be used for a couple of different occasions.  I think it could be used for a baby shower, just to send a hug, easter...  Its really an all purpose card. 

Well, I hope you get over to the Drunken Stampers and check out the current challenge.  There's always a lot of fun happening over there and you'll see some wonderful creations. I hope you check it out this weekend.

Don't forget to pop over to my store blog to check out the blog train freebies I have up for grabs now until the end of the month. I'm pretty happy with how the kits & the doodle packs turned out, so I'm sure you'll find something you'll like and will be able to use.

So, thats it for me today.  Pop back in next week and I'll have another project to show you.

Take care...

Cat

5 comments:

Donna said...

Great card cat!! That image is adorable and I like the idea of being able to use a card for different occasions!
OK now you totally need to make a steampunk head cut off rabbit card THAT I need to see :)

Chris Dring said...

Excellent card Cat! What a super adorable bunny image!

Jen M said...

Great card, Cat! I love yellow!
Jen

Lynne Mizera said...

Oooh, what a SUPER CARD! I love our style and your color choices! I hope you are ejoying being our Guest Designer this month as much as we are enjoying having you! GREAT JOB!

Jessi Fogan said...

My husband LOVES Monty Python - show & movies - and I tend to prefer the movies. And I have a terrible memory for all of it! lol At least you have inebriation as an excuse!
I love the soft colours of your card - and that mouse looks so incredibly, uh, happy to be there? lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...